Recently, this blog hit a milestone – 10,000 views. And I’d just like to say thank you to a few people (in no particular order):
- You, the reader. Without you reading this blog we wouldn’t have reached this milestone.
- My mum, petradragon, who has taken some great photos and some of which are on this blog!
- Hanna Wilbur, who has written for this blog on multiple occaisions and is a regular commenter.
- One Change At A Time, who has also written for this blog more than once and comments often.
So, thanks a lot everyone. This blog was created on 28 September 2010, and it’s coming up to it’s one year anniversary. I wonder if they’ll be 20,000 views this time next year…
As part of the re-launch of All of time and space, I wanted more people to be able to read this blog, and to give existing readers the chance to read it in the language they choose.
Now they can. By clicking here, or visiting the link below, people can read in whatever language they choose.
This link is now available in the sidebar on the home page, under the ‘blogroll’ section.
I hope you enjoy reading this in whatever language you choose!
I started this blog because I wanted people to have access to reviews, discussions and more. I wanted to make a place on the internet where people could come and feel happy and safe. And I wanted to make this blog a people blog. A blog where, if someone didn’t like something or wanted something added, they would be listened to and what they wanted would happen.
That is why I started this blog.
Cancer can change some lives for the worst. Some can see a good side of it. Below you can read a great post from Hanna’s blog (Hanna also kindly writes posts for this blog occasionally).
Read, enjoy, and let me know your thoughts.
via Hanna Wilbur’s
You may have noticed a slightly different look to All of time and space today. This is because it has a new theme – Twenty Eleven. It’s the successor to Twenty Ten, the previous theme on this blog.
You can read the theme announcement here, and you can leave feedback on the new look here or by commenting (whether you like it, hate it etc.).
Have a great day!
Today I’m giving you a few good reasons why you should blog. Very good reasons.
- It lets you share your writing/photography talent with the whole world, and they can enjoy it.
- For a bit of a challenge/something to do.
- You can inspire lots of other people.
- It can be good for you (keeps you thinking).
- You may view more of the world/meet new people through blogging.
- Finally, it’s fun and free.
So those are just a few reasons on why to blog. Need inspiration? Visit dailypost.wordpress.com. Need help? Visit learn.wordpress.com. Want a new blog now? See wordpress.com. Oh, and here is an excerpt from a post:
“So love led me to writing, and writing led me to love. But none of it would’ve been possible if I just kept it all bottled up or hidden away. As writers (even when we don’t know we’re writers), our main job is to write, but it’s also to share.”
(Robert’s story was featured in the third installment of Get Inspired Mondays, a guest blogger series published on Amanda’s Wrinkled Pages.)
Do good for everyone. Start a blog today.
5000 visits. Wow. And thanks. This blog started on 28th September 2010. It had 200 visits in January 2011. And now, a few months on, it has got 5000 visits. That’s a big number.
Thanks for reading All of time and space. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for the advice. Thanks to One Change At A Time and Hanna Wilbur for writing the occasional post (it’s nice to have a change from me once in a while ). Just thank you.
Now, let’s go big and get 10,000.
I just wanted to share this. If you’re a WordPress blogger, check out the new dashboard. If you’re not… Boo. Hiss. Sign up!
Have a great day!
via WordPress.com News
What do you want to accomplish with your blog? What is it for? Three goals. Well, here goes…
- To provide a great website for people to go on, and feel safe there. This blog is meant to be a friendly place, where people can read, comment and post things of their own while knowing that they are in a friendly place.
- To make people happy. If just one person smiles after reading this blog, this is achieved.
- To share great content regularly. Every day, I (and sometimes other authors) share some (hopefully) great content to you and many more readers.
So those are the 3 main goals for All of time and space. Thanks for reading!